Part-time Trail Crew Member
Mountain Bike the Tetons is seeking a hard-working individual to join our professional trail crew now through September 7th, 2020. The position is part-time (20-25hrs/wk) offering competitive wages. This incredibly rewarding position will entail working outdoors in physically demanding conditions for 8+ hours a day for 3 days a week. The nature of work will include but is not limited to using hand tools to clear trails, cleaning and building drainage, building new sections of trail and working with small groups of volunteers. The MBT crew is a fun group of hard-working individuals who enjoy riding bikes, getting dirty and improving the quality of the tail experience here in Teton Valley. Candidates must possess similar values. Trail Crew member will report directly to MBT Trails Coordinator.
- Experience working with hand tools (pick, axe, shovel, rake, hand-saw, etc.)
- Current First Aid/CPR Certification
- Valid Driver’s License and/or reliable transportation
- Minimum age of 18 yrs old
- Ability to work well with others and follow instructions
- Motivated and safety-oriented
- High standards of work
- Intermediate to advanced mountain bike experience
Location: Teton Valley, Idaho
Please send a resume and cover letter (and any questions) to: [email protected]. Applications accepted through Friday, August 14, 2020. No phone calls, please.