- This event has passed.
Jackson Hole Sprockids (6 – 11)
July 9 at 6:00pm-7:30pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Tuesday, happening 8 times
The ticket Registration information details about the multi-week youth cycling program are available on the Sprockids Events details page.
Parents who elect to volunteer on the event options and coach for a minimum of 6 days will receive a $100 reimbursement from Mountain Bike the Tetons.
Jackson Hole 2019 Dates/Locations:
1 Group Riding 1 Day per Week for 8 Weeks.
Parents are responsible for transportation to each ride day. Links in the locations below will help you find these trailheads.
Parent Information Night – Tuesday, June 18th @ 7pm – Hoback Sports
Coaches Training – Tuesday, June 25th @ 5:00pm – 7:00pm – Blair Dr. Kids Bike Park
- Tuesday, July 9th @ 6:00pm -7:30pm – Blair Dr. Kids Bike Park (6-11)
- Tuesday, July 16th @ 6:00pm – 7:30pm – Snow King (6-11)
- Tuesday, July 23rd @ 6:00pm – 7:30pm – Blair Dr. Kids Bike Park (6-11)
- Tuesday, July 30th @ 6:00pm – 7:30pm – Location TBD (6–11)
- Tuesday, August 6th @ 6:00pm – 7:30pm – Munger Mountain (6-11)
- Tuesday, August 13th @6:00pm – 7:30pm – Snow King (6-11)
- Tuesday, August 20th @ 4:30pm – 6:00pm – JHMR Bike Park (6-11)
- Tuesday, August 27th @ 4:30pm – 6:00pm – JHMR Bike Park (6-11)
If you have more detailed questions please send us an email at sprockidsTV@mountainbiketetons.org.