Help us reach our goal in raising $10k by the end of the year 2018 in direct support our important work on your backyard trails for 2019, our groundbreaking Sprockids youth mountain bike programming and our critical public lands advocacy and outreach efforts!
Your tax-deductible donation will directly support the:
- Purchase necessary trail building/maintenance tools for 2019
- Send our 2019 trail crew to the 2019 Professional Trail Builders Association Conference in Grand Junction, CO
- Purchase important Sprockids training materials
- Fund a 2019 part-time Sprockids Program Director
- Help fund our outreach and advocacy efforts focused on upcoming Bridger-Teton National Forest Planning and Upper Snake River Region BLM Travel Management Planning.
Let's continue to be excited about developing the best mountain biking area possible, with your help, we improve the quality of riding every month!
When you submit your donation you will be redirected to our Paypal payment gateway where you can use your credit card or Paypal account to process your donation payment. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy lives to support our cause and individual donation opportunities. Please consider sharing this page on your social accounts to further help us reach more participants.