Thanks to you all and sincerest thanks for the trust and partnership of the Caribou-Targhee National Forest, the Bridger-Teton National Forest, the City of Driggs, the City of Victor and the Town of Jackson. The trails we ride, build and maintain are administered by these folks and we’re only able to exist and thrive with their cooperation.
We’re trying to raise $10k to end the 2018 year strong and we need your help! Your tax-deductible donation will DIRECTLY enable us to:
- Purchase necessary trail building/maintenance tools for 2019
- Send our 2019 trail crew to the 2019 Professional Trail Builders Association Conference in Grand Junction, CO
- Purchase important Sprockids training materials
- Fund a 2019 part-time Sprockids Program Director
- Help fund our outreach and advocacy efforts focused on upcoming Bridger-Teton National Forest Planning and Upper Snake River Region BLM Travel Management Planning.