- GIANT thanks to our 2018 Local Business Trail Fund Supporters!
- Thanks for the generous support of all the Individual Trail Fund Supporters who have helped get these guys off and running this season!
- As always, the outstanding work that these guys are able to do is only possible through your support. Take 2 minutes HERE and please pledge a few bucks to keep them maintaining and building your Teton Region trails throughout the summer season.
Trail Crew Work Report: May – October 2018
Wow. What a season. A huge THANK YOU to everyone who donated financial resources or volunteered their time or made an in-kind contribution or provided moral support. We couldn’t have done ANY of this without you. Huge shout out to the Teton Valley News for running our weekly trail work updates. We’ll continue these in 2019 and plan to expand them beyond our own organization to include the work of other organizations (The Skyliners, TVTAP, NICA, JHFoP and BHA). For now, here are a few graphics to help communicate what we did…
Horseshoe Canyon 2019
Moving forward, in 2019 we will focus a significant amount of our efforts in Teton Valley, Idaho to the Horseshoe Canyon Trail Network. In order to guide our efforts in planning there, we’ve developed a short survey.
Please take 3 minutes (click the photo below) to fill it out for a chance to WIN a 2018/2019 Full-Day ski pass courtesy of Grand Targhee Resort!
We’ll be in touch this winter to chat 2019 with you all. Thanks again for an amazing season!
Don’t hesitate to fill out a Trail Maintenance Request Form on our website and check out our calendar for a Maintenance Monday schedule for opportunities to get out and help!
Remember, all of this work depends on YOU. Please take two minutes and head to our DONATIONS PAGE to make your Trail Fund donation in support of our Trail Fund today!
How will my donation make an impact?
Your contribution, no matter how large or small, will go directly toward the following categories this year:
- Three-person trail crew salary and travel over 20 + weeks in 2018/2019
- Purchase of new tools (pulaskis, rouge hoes, pick mattocks, etc.)
- Maintenance of current inventory (trail tools, saws, radios, etc.)
- Chainsaw maintenance (sharpening, service, etc.)
- Trail machine rental/maintenance
- Trail construction and maintenance supplies (signage, Geo Blocks, drainage, etc.)
- GIS/Mapping work, engineering, trail crew training